If you have been diagnosed with Dry Eye Disease or have any of the signs and symptoms of Dry Eye
Disease, please let us help you. By specializing only in Dry Eye Disease, Dr. Susan Watson, FACS is
committed to offering an incredible range of diagnostic tools and treatments that will help treat and
relieve your dry, painful, and irritated eyes.
You can call our office at (252) 231-0424 to schedule a New Patient Evaluation. At Watson Dry Eye
Center, all new patients start with this comprehensive Evaluation for Dry Eye Disease which includes
extensive diagnostic testing by Dr. Watson and her clinical team. This Evaluation is very thorough and
we ask all new patients to allow significant time at this appointment to perform the testing and discuss
your individual concerns and unique combination of symptoms, risk factors, and contributing conditions.
After making your appointment, we will send you a Welcome Email with all of the information you will
need for your visit. Some of the reminders for your New Patient Evaluation include:
- Bring your medical insurance card(s), prescription card, and identification.
- Gather and bring all prescription and non-prescription medications with you in their original
packaging. This includes any supplements, fish oil, or omega-3 products. It is important that we
see all of the ingredients that are listed.
- Do not use any eye ointments the night before, or the day of, your appointment. It is very
important that you do not use any prescription or non-prescription eye drops on the day of your
appointment. You can use them after your visit. Gather and bring these as well, including any
that you may have used in the past.
- Do not apply or wear any eye makeup or oil-based face products into your visit.
- Thoroughly remove all eye makeup before going to bed and bring your makeup remover
product(s) with you to your visit.
- Gather and bring any creams or lotions that you use to treat, clean, or hydrate your face in the
morning, during the day, or at night.
- Remove your contact lenses the night before and leave them out for your visit. You may wear
them after your visit is completed.
Watson Dry Eye Center accepts the following Medical Insurance Plans:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Watson Dry Eye Center accepts the following Payments:
- Check or Money Order
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Care Credit