We'll take care of you.
We make sure all our new patients feel welcome, safe, and cared for. During your first visit, our technician will review your medical and eye exam history. For diagnosis, she will examine your eyes and complete a few diagnostic tests. From there, Dr. Watson will explain any issues and help you choose the best treatment option for you.
Insurance and Financing Accepted
We accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield, TriCare, UnitedHealthCare, Medicare, and many more. Please call our office at 252.231.0424 to determine if we accept your plan.
We accept Check, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover, Flex Spending or Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA), and financing through CareCredit. Contact www.carecredit.com or our office to learn more.
Please bring the following to the office on the day of your visit:
- Photo ID such as driver’s license
- Current insurance cards (both medical & vision) if applicable
- Spectacles wearers: most recent glasses and/or glasses Rx
- Contact Lens wearers: most recent CL boxes for each eye and/or CL Rx; please REMOVE contact lenses at least 4 hours prior to your visit. You can insert them following testing/ treatment.
- List of medications or medication bottles including eye drops; please do NOT use any eye products at least 4 hour prior to your visit. We can put them in for you after testing/ treatment is complete.
- Any non-prescription medications including supplements, fish oil, or omega-3 products. It is important for us to see all of the ingredients listed on the original packaging.
- Any relevant medical records pertaining to eye history
- Doctor referral form, if applicable
Please also REMOVE all eye makeup prior to your visit as it can interfere with testing and treatment. You can bring it with you to apply afterwards if you wish.
For a shorter time in the waiting room, please fill out the New Patient Forms and email them to us prior to your visit or bring them with you to your visit.
Note: Please give at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. This will allow us to make your appointment time available to patients needing to be seen as soon as possible.